*HUGS* TOTAL! give Mawee more *HUGS*

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Was I Afraid?

It was already 12:45 a.m. when i suddenly woke up. I heard someone whispering. I don`t know if i was just dreaming or what. Anyways, after i've heard that whisper, i closed my eyes, ignored it and tend to be asleep. After a while, i felt something that touches my hair. It was like 'uh-oh'. I was about to scream then i asked myself.. 'Why would i scream if i knew it would only disturb the neighborhood? Would i be able to save myself from this kind of mess?'. I suddenly thought of escaping. Well, that would be a better solution. Ü I rushly knocked at my mom`s room and asked her if i could sleep there `till my dad arrives. Well, guess what? MiSSiON ACCOMPLiSHED! Haha. That damn incident really makes me crazy. I thought i was too brave to stay there and continue sleeping.. But i was totally wrong. How i wish that would never ever happen again, or else.. I would burst out crying and screaming out loud calling my mom`s attention. Nahh~ just kidding. Ü

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

Mawee

5 stars:

Lynn said....

uh-oh! may momo sa house niyo. type ka siguro non. hala ka! LOL.

Mawee said....

haha. baka nga. natakot gud ako nun. nyahaha. di talaga ako matapang. :( kahit magtapang`tapangan ako, di ko magawa. huhu.

Chubskulit Rose said....

Hi mawee, got here from Lynn's... Actually you're pretty brave for not screaming hehehe..

john said....

Hi Ms. mawee, were u just dreaming or its for real?

Anyhow, I am following your blog now.

Mawee said....

@ chubskulit

ahuh? :)

@ john

it`s for real. :|

Post a Comment