*HUGS* TOTAL! give Mawee more *HUGS*

Friday, May 22, 2009

The Results of Boredom. Ü

I was so bored this past few days and i thought of exploring more on Adobe Photoshop. I played with the tools and discovered some techniques on editing. :) I was happy when i saw the end product of what i made. And here they are..

*Is it cool? I`ve been wondering since the time i`ve made this ;)

*Oh oh.. It`s Kim Bum and I. ;)

*It`s Germaine`s first request ;)


*The second request ;)

*And the last request ;)

Gee! Is there any improvement? Haha. I guess so. Hmm. I know i`m not that good in editing `cause it`s not my expertise though. Ü

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

Mawee

2 stars:

Lynn said....

wowowee! very nice, maw. keep up the good work! (",)

Mawee said....

ahuh? thanks you! ;) pagawa ka?

Post a Comment