*HUGS* TOTAL! give Mawee more *HUGS*

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

SoEulmates. :D

I haven`t updated my blog that much because i finished watching Boys Over Flowers. I think i got addicted to it. i find it cooler than the past F4. It`s Kim Sang Beom and Kim So Eun who caught my attention. They look so good together..

..See? Ü

Well, the main casts are.. Koo Hye Sun [as Geum Jan Di], Lee Min-Ho [as Goo Jun Pyo], Kim Hyun Joong [as Yoon Ji Hoo], Kim Sang Beom [as So Yi Jeong], and Kim Joon [as Song Woo Bin]. If you wanna see their gorgeous faces, better watch Boys Over Flowers. :) I already finished watching it, yet i still want to buy my own cd [even if its pirated. *LOL*].

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

Mawee

2 stars:

Lynn said....

yeah, like it too and i was amused to know that the story has a similarity with F4's meteor garden. di ba?

Mawee said....

oh yes. ;) pero mas prefer ko ang korean version. hehe.

Post a Comment