*HUGS* TOTAL! give Mawee more *HUGS*

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Honest Scrap Award

Another award from tita Lynn. Thanks tita! :D


Honest Scrap Award Rules:
When accepting this suspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real.

Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!

Honest Things About Me:
1. I am noisy. ( when with friends )
2. I am smart. ( ahuh? :] )
3. I can be a good listener.
4. I am sensitive.
5. I am clumsy.
6. I lack confidence.
7. I am friendly.
8. I don't eat a lot. ( but they call me 'pig' T_T )
9. I hate copycats.
10. I hate MATHEMATICS. ( what a boring subject. )

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

Mawee

6 stars:

Lynn said....

hmmm...why do u lack self confidence? it's not good. u have the beauty and brains to flaunt so don't be. :)

Mawee said....

i dunno why. :)

Lynn said....

why's that? it's all in the mind, mawee, and only u can change that.

Mawee said....

i can't. -___-

i really feel nervous whenever i'm in front of the crowd. ugh.

Lynn said....

i think u'll overcome that one as u grow up. just be optimistic all the time and believe in yourself more. :)

Mawee said....

i'll try. :D

Post a Comment