*HUGS* TOTAL! give Mawee more *HUGS*

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Grandfair `09

Weeee! Grandfair rocks! I really enjoyed riding in the octopus! It feels like your brain shakes! Haha! I miss those times when i'm with my best buds riding in the rides, shouting very loud and laughing so hard. *sighs*

It was just a 3-day affair but was really enjoyable and fun. I'm sure you'll enjoy when you were there. ^__^ We don't only have rides.. We also have our own booths. Our section chose to have an "Entertainment Booth''. That was only for boys. For girls, we have our "Candies Section". We really enjoyed convincing our schoolmates to buy our stuffs.

Oh well. I'm very excited for the next grandfair! Weeeeeee. ^___^

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

Mawee

4 stars:

twinks said....

wow...it reminds me of my high school days in NDDFG.. we turned our classroom into a Dating/Chain Room it was fun. haay...good old days...

glad to hear you had a great time Mawee! \(^_^)/

Lynn said....

same here, sis. reminds of my high school din though i haven't tried the rides kay hadlok ko. hehe

glad u had fun, mawee. :)

Lynn said....

tagged u maw..
http://tweetartz.blogspot.com/2009/03/special-tag-from-twinks.html

Mawee said....

wuaaa. tita, face your fears. WHICH I DID. nyahaha! Ü

Post a Comment