*HUGS* TOTAL! give Mawee more *HUGS*

Sunday, February 1, 2009

3rd Honors!

Weeeee! Congratulations to myself! *bows*.. I've made it to the list again! I really smiled that big when i saw my name on the 3rd honors list. It was really like 'woah!'..

When i saw my grades.. i snapped my fingers and said.. ''oh yeah! if these two were 88, i could have made it to the 2nd honors!''. I was dismayed at first, but i smiled when a thought came into my mind that i should not be that dismayed 'cause i know my parents would be proud of me. Well then, i just deserve to be in the honors' list in return to the hardwork that i've shown.. (^__^)

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

Mawee

2 stars:

Lynn said....

wow! wasn't aware of it until today. congratulations, niece. u deserve it! keep up the good work!

where's our treat? (",)

Mawee said....

hehe. :D
thank you! thank you!

the treat? nah. haha. nxt time. bleh! :D

Post a Comment