*HUGS* TOTAL! give Mawee more *HUGS*

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Back To School..

Time flies so fast and it seems that summer is almost over. I couldn't imagine that i would be turning sophomore this June 8. New teachers, new classmates, new things and.. new friends?? Ugh. :| Anyways, i got excited when my bestfriend told me she would transfer there. I wish we would be classmates then. :) Oh my, oh my! And i also wish that i wouldn't belong to Sci-Cur class. (cross hands) Hehe. Good luck for me.

I gotta go. I really hate the connection! It's so so slow. :( Take extra care, buddies~! :D

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

Mawee

2 stars:

Lynn said....

welcome back to school! hehe!

tagged u maw...
http://tweetartz.blogspot.com/2009/06/operation-111.html

Mawee said....

okay :)

Post a Comment