*HUGS* TOTAL! give Mawee more *HUGS*

Sunday, June 28, 2009

And Finally..

..I'm in the mood to check, update and post here. HAHA. :D *nilalangaw na ang blog ko* - the first thought that came into my mind when i heard my friend mentioning the word.. BLOG. I'm getting too lazy in posting, sorry for that. :P i'm running out of words and got nothing to say. :) Lemme think of what to share. . Hmm?? Aha! Wanna share what happened last Friday. :D Okay, okay. . Last Friday was our school's 3rd year of being a university. (am i right? HAHA) We had our Mass, Blessing of the classrooms and the Oath Taking of the Officers. In short, we don't have classes in the afternoon~ ^^ it's our free time and we went to KCC. :D I'm with Wegee (my sister), Germaine, Keanna and Mikaela. We were so bored and just decided to walk, walk and walk. We saw a lot of our schoolmates, teachers, and classmates. They're planning to watch Transformers. And honestly, i wanna go with them.. But i can't 'cause my little sister's with me. Oh well, the five of us just stroll. :D Germaine and I felt hungry.. We went directly to Jollibee. :D Oh yes, i ordered two Swirly Bitz for myself and for my sister, and Germaine ordered fries and spag. :)) *halatang gutom* and guess what?! We saw my cousin coming from the States and the sad thing is.. He don't remember us anymore. :( But but but.. the flattering part there, was when He told us that. . 'Oh, i'm sorry. i didn't recognize you two, ate. You're much prettier now.' :D :D :D :D :D *blushing* HAHA. Now i know the reason, babe. :D All i did after that was SMILE. *ikaw daw ma-flattered be!*

To make the story short. . we went home at around 4 o'clock p.m. We really have fun on that day. :D

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

Mawee

3 stars:

Lynn said....

so, mikko didn't recognize u anymore because u're much prettier now. oiiii... grabe... haba ng hair niya. wahehe!

Mawee said....

HAHA. exactly. :D bukad akong atay. :)

Lynn said....

mawee, musta na ka? hee hee.

something for u again...
http://tweetartz.blogspot.com/2009/07/spread-love.html

Post a Comment