*HUGS* TOTAL! give Mawee more *HUGS*

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hahaha

Just so you know, i made another account here on Blogspot. I just made it because i'm bored and i also can't change my layout here because my aunt paid for it. What i post here, will also be posted on my second account. Lol. I love copy pasting. Insert evil smirk here.

It's already past 10 in the evening and i'm still awake. I used to sleep so late these past few days. I don't know. I'm a vampire. Kidding. My mom and dad are scolding me already. I'm a cyber addict according to them. Like what? I am not. Hahaha! Oh well, whatever they say.

Right now, i still have no plans of sleeping. I'm still on Skype with my aunt all the way from North Carolina. Just sayin'. I'm not yet sleepy. I'm still hyped. Gees. No. Joke. I'm starting to sound silly now. Bye!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

Mawee

0 stars:

Post a Comment