*HUGS* TOTAL! give Mawee more *HUGS*

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Weird

It’s just really weird. A while ago, i was with the playmates of my brotha outside the house. I was just sitting right in front of our gate and Marian, one of the playmates of my brotha, tried beautifying my hair. Was that even the right term? Nevermind. So yeah, she was trying to curl my hair then my brotha, which is 2 years old, punched her. Lol, they fought. Maybe because my brotha was jealous? I don’t know. The weird part there was that Marian kissed my cheeks for like how many times which i find really hilarious. I just didn’t mind it until she told me that she would like to kiss me on my lips. I was like..Are you fcking kidding me? I covered my lips and she was kind of being annoying. She’s forcing me to let her lips touch mine. Disgusting!! Then she started kissing the cheeks of my younger sister which was really obvious that my sister was irked. Hahaha. After, the playmate started to pull my little brotha towards her while i, my sister, and my childhood friend were chit-chatting. We were like in the middle of our story and i noticed that the playmate was already kind of seducing my little brotha. I shouted then i let them split ways. My little brotha that time was like.. What are you doing? Lol at his facial expression. Oh well. She’s just.. i don’t know! She’s too young! Ugh

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

Mawee

0 stars:

Post a Comment