*HUGS* TOTAL! give Mawee more *HUGS*

Friday, February 4, 2011

Wow, Just Wow

While going home, my sister was kind of eating a heart lollipop. I asked her where she bought it ‘cause it was just too cute. She told me Francis gave it to her, the one that she has a crush on. Hahahaha! Such a sweet boy, isn’t he? I blushed and she gave me one. It was of three pieces for i love you. Lol. I know my sister’s too young to be in love but i think it’s normal. They have mutual feelings according to her, and i know she isn’t assuming ‘cause i asked him, too. Francis would always text her saying they would meet at the dome and talk. I wonder what they are talking about everytime they meet. K. I am not jealous or what. Not to be ostentatious, but my sister’s really beautiful eventhough she’s not fair-skinned. I was just merely shocked ‘cause i haven’t experienced that kind of thing. Three heart lollipops? Wow. She really has a lot of admirers, not like me. I rarely receive things from a paramour. Hahaha. Oh well, i’m happy for her. I sometimes can’t stop laughing ‘cause she keeps on telling me she’s really in love. Lol, puppy love, i guess.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

Mawee

0 stars:

Post a Comment