*HUGS* TOTAL! give Mawee more *HUGS*

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Isn't It Cool?

It was very boring since a while ago.. I have nothing to do. Until i've decided to edit some pictures of my friends just for fun, and here it goes..


Before..


After..

Isn't it cool? We looked like ALIENS after i've edited it. We turned blue-skinned and our uniforms looked greater than before. I'm lucky to have friends like them.. Crazy, fun, outgoing and understanding. I'm the youngest and they treat me as their youngest sister. ( ^^, )

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

Mawee

2 stars:

Lynn said....

haha! you do look like aliens but it's cute. i like your yellow and pink uniform. haha!

very nice, mawee! post some more pictures para mas nice. *wink*

Mawee said....

@ tita lynn

hmm. thank you. thank you. *bows*

hehe. ok. i'll post more ( soon ). ^^

Post a Comment